Friday, April 26, 2024

A Psychic Prince Meets the Chosen Hero

What would your expectations for a psychic Eaglelandian hero look like, anyway?
Imagine if their first meeting went something like this on the inside? I know the humour is stupid here, but I just had to get this idea out xD

I remember seeing some (few) fan-arts depicting the relationship between Ness & Poo as more of a subtle rivalry. A different sort of take to the usual interpretation where Poo dramatically goes all out with dedicating his life to Ness.

Anyways, not too long ago I thought, because Poo’s a hard-working prince, imagine if he held high expectations for a lot of things? What if he was just a little conceited, even? (His food preferences kind of are my only “evidence” to this, but just barely xd)

So, if it’s the chosen leader of the team that’s destined to save the world from an evil cosmic entity, then it must be a big deal. But then he turns out to be just a small-town boy who eats junk food out of trash cans.

And also I guess some teenagers are just so mean to each other for no reason xD

Ness & Prince Poo (EarthBound/MOTHER 2) - Nintendo

No comments:

Post a Comment