Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mydan: Post Beginnings - Prologue

CONTENT: Completed, Mydan: Post Beginnings, full chapter

Some years before this adventure begins!

I'm starting a comic! :D
A young boy wakes up from a nap. Little did he know what would come ahead of him…
As you can see here, you can immediately tell that these guys are related because of their hair styles (lol)
Looks like this young boy's grandpa was a real fun guy.
First scene done! And this may set the record for the comic page with the least amount of content in this series. At least, for a while.
This one took time time to get out. Uni's been breathing down my neck the past month which meant some real homework grind and trying to deal with my pretty much uncontrollable time-wasting tendancies. My Winter break's now started which gives me plenty of time to continue. Excited to get out more pages!
A little cliche, but it's fine by me xD
Now, this page took its sweet time. Give it about a generous amount of hours of dedication over two days, and that's about how long it took me to get this whole thing done. Let's hope that I'm not going to have to draw up another setting establishment montage in a while xD (but that's not to say I'm not willing to do it again sometime)
I've never been into watching sports. I wonder what that's like…? Anyways, more importantly, who's in that car?
Meet the protagonist!
Kamilla isn't the most observant person around. Also, fun fact: The language of this distant country is really just made up letters slapped over Esperanto :O
Kamilla encounters a giant robot that could potentially kill her!
There's gotta be a lot of casualties here…
Kamilla escapes a fatal blow! (This won't be her last, though… :P)
Knowing a giant robot has some problem with her, Kamilla's decided that it's good to find a nice far-away place that's safe enough for her to finally pull herself together :O
A bit overdue. The top half of this page kinda sucks lol
Kamilla realises the situation she's in via action-observation and phone girl.

So this page came out a little later than usual ^^; Anyways, Kamilla's stuck in some pretty bad traffic.
And right when I reach the final page of the prologue, I end up falling into a ‘bad art week’ situation. I may as well make the page at least look *kinda* cool. I hope to redraw some of these pages in the future :')
Until the arrival of chapter 1...
May I present to the world my first major comic project in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment